Generally, users are following their favorite brands on Facebook to get “inside information” about their products and services; and many are hoping for a special discount for being a loyal fan.
The best way to give your fans what they want is with Facebook coupons.
Facebook coupons, or ‘Offers’, allow your business to share discounts with customers through your business Facebook page. By posting an offer on your Facebook Page, you allow your fans the ability to “claim an offer.” This means they would receive an email with the offer to allow them to use online or at your business’ physical location.
Sounds great, right?
Creating your Facebook Coupon is easy to do, given the instructions on Facebook Help:
- Go to the ads create tool.
- Click Offer Claims.
- Select your Page from the dropdown menu.
- Clickto create a new offer.
- Write a title and description, click the image to upload a new one and click Next.
- Choose an expiration date for your offer. You can also add optional terms and conditions and advanced options, like a redemption link, redemption code, claims limit and reminder time, which is when people who’ve claimed your offer but haven’t redeemed it yet can receive an email reminding them about the offer.
- Click Next to review what your offer will look like. We’ll also send you an email with a preview of what the offer email will look like when people claim it. Click Back to make any changes.
- Click Post Offer.
Be sure to pay extra attention to step number six. This is where you can get most of your customization for your Facebook coupons. Expiration date, redemption codes, and other limits help to make your offer specific and beneficial to your business and bottom line.
Just remember you can only utilize the Facebook Coupons tool if you have more than 50 Likes to your business page.
By creating these offers within the ad tool you are able to promote your Facebook coupons easily through an advertisement or as an organic post.